Sunday, March 25, 2018

Test from Edmonds

Still work to do discovering how best to use this app.  Last night while on the flight from North Carolina to Seattle I drafted a post thinking it would simulate the internet-free zones on my trek. Actually I made up two drafts using to different approaches. 

Too tired last night to play with it, today I went looking for those drafts.  So far it seems they've disappeared into the ether.  Or maybe I managed to turn them into anti-matter.

I'll try to find them again later. Meanwhile, please join Kuro and me as we walked along the Edmonds waterfront to the local dog park earlier this afternoon.
 Quince in bloom along the path

A perfect camelia blossom

 Kuro told me he liked the contrasting flowers and sky.  

We saw some daffodils discussing the weather

Refreshing white hyacinths

Forsythia blooming in front of the Port of Edmonds sign
All told it was an invigorating three-mile walk round trip from our place.  Kuro enjoyed a romp in  the off-leash park.  Maybe next time he'll go for a swim.

Now back to the drawing board...

No comments:

Post a Comment