Monday, March 16, 2015

Email Alerts

Finally, I got the email signup gadget to work.

 If you want to receive notification via your favorite email whenever I post a new blog entry you can enter your email address in the block to the right and click the submit button. Complete the sign up window by copying the crazy text into the box and you are set.

 It has been an interesting learning process to work out the bugs from this blog. With lots of help from my friend, Charlie, I'm gradually getting it whipped into shape. The email link was one that took awhile to fix and the white background on the 50th Anniversary post took time because of the length and having to manually change the HTML code to change the background color but it's done too.

 Now I need to find time to write more reports so you'll have more to read. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment