Monday, March 2, 2015

Trial and Error

Well, as I said, I'm an old timer trying get things going with a blog. I see there are some bugs and despite my best efforts to correct them I've had limited success. Maybe the old saying about old dogs is right?

Trial and error is a good way to learn though. The host, Blogspot, looks like it is easy to work with and I'll keep trying to make it in the world of blogging.  I'll try various ways to fix the way some first paragraphs display in the reports I copied and pasted. Maybe I can generate a fix.

There are also more pictures of our Hawaii trip. I'll see if I can figure out a way to post them as slideshows.

Meanwhile, it's my turn in the kitchen tonight and I have a new recipe for Moroccan style chicken I want to try. May have to try it a couple times, making corrections to cooking errors, before it comes out the way I envision.

I think I like trial and error in the kitchen better than trial and error on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment