Thursday, June 18, 2015

Early Summer Flowers

Now that we finally have a system for posting from my phone I'll give it more of a thorough test.

As I have walked in the evenings with my little dog I've been noticing the changeover from spring flowers to early summer flowers. Furthermore, I am surprising myself with my newly found observation skills.

I've always known that the flowers change during the spring summer and fall but I've never paid close attention. Since I've started taking pictures of the flowers I've had to pay attention more closely and so I see things that I never saw before. Well I saw them but they didn't register.

The other day I was out walking and saw a snowberry bush and noticed that it was in bloom. I don't think I've ever noticed snowberry blossoms before. They are tiny little flowers and hard to see. Now I'll see if I can post a picture at this point.

Well, for those of you who have already seen the picture I posted from my phone you know it was the wrong one. Unfortunately the smartphone app doesn't have editing or even preview options so when I saw the bogus photo I deleted it using my laptop.

I'm learning as I go however, so by the time I leave for Vietnam maybe the posts will be accurate.


Now I'll try multiple photos just to see what Bloggeroid does with them. These are all photos of the new flowers along our walking route.









Learning as I go. The third photo of the series above is the snowberry bush. I haven't been able to find a button that will allow me to edit. Also can't find an edit feature. More learning ahead.
posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. I''m so glad you have figured out how to post from your phone. I'm getting excited for your trip and all the new and interesting posts we'll receive.

    ReplyDelete