Monday, July 6, 2015

Day 16 Quan Son to Laos

Got into town at 1830 last night so I forgot to check on the town name. For those of you tracking our progress here we are about 50 kilometers from the Laos border.

The plan for today is to make our way to the border and see if our Easy Riders can take us into Laos or if we will have to go on by ourselves.

One correction that I should make. I was talking with Glenn, who was there and he said my temperature was 40.3 not 41.3 as I previously reported. That was still 104.5 in Fahrenheit so worth being concerned about. Seem to have fully recovered except for sore muscles from the shakes.

It seems everywhere we go we see bonsai, some very nice and some just average but old and well taken care of. These are photos of some that are in our hotel's courtyard.






posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment