Thursday, May 10, 2018

Bandar, More

Friday,  May 11

Went for a stroll this morning and thought you might like to see what caught my eye.
Rock wall behind our room

Prickly pear tree



Bananas, green onions, cows under and people over. 


This pile of rubble is all that's left from the teahouse where Ramesh stayed five years ago. Nice daisies foreground. 
The facilities sport a flushing toilet. 

Walks of our room are recycled boards salvaged after the 2015 earthquake.  Top left CFL is our light. Knotholes and cracks are par so Russ and Jeff two rooms away could follow our conversation this early morning. 

3 comments:

  1. Just a wee hello,glad all is well,the blogs are great.
    You should write a book happy travels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a problem with my keyboard not working on my computer so I bought an iPad. Love the entries on your blog!! How high is base camp and are you taking oxygen with you? People I tell about your adventure have asked these questions. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Base camp is approximately 17,500 feet high. We won't carry oxide.

      I'm having trouble finding connectivity so blog entries will be sporadic.

      Delete